- Post Number: TLS
- Division: Special School
- Salary details: £ - £ (Pro rata for part time)
- Additional Salary Information: +1 SEN point
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Hours: 32.5
- Location: Linwood Multicampus
- Sub Section:
Closing date: 03 February 2019
MPR/UPR teachers +1 SEN point
Linwood Campus, Alma Road, Winton, Bournemouth, BH9 1AJ.
An exciting opportunity exists to appoint suitably experienced and qualified teachers at Linwood Campus.
The successful applicants will be competent and effective classroom practitioners with the ability to lead a team of teaching assistants. They will be required to teach a wide range of subjects, have a sound knowledge of teaching literacy and numeracy skills and be confident to support learners with a wide range of ability.
Previous experience of working with children and young people with learning difficulties and/or social communication difficulties is desirable but not essential.
The posts offer excellent career prospects and professional satisfaction.
Linwood is an ‘outstanding’ all age ranged mixed day special school.
• A supportive staff committed to achieving excellence.
• Opportunities for continued professional development.
• The opportunity to play a full part in a dynamic, thriving and diverse school.
We are looking for staff who
• Are passionate about teaching and learning
• Are able to inspire, engage and motivate pupils
• Are well organised and keen to further develop their skills
- Have a creative approach to teaching and learning
Linwood is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of children's welfare and all appointments are subject to successful enhanced DBS checks.
Offers of employment are also subject to satisfactory references and health check.
Application forms and further details can be accessed online. All applications must be submitted electronically.
Any enquiries regarding application or to arrange a visit please contact Wendy Perry HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01202 636811
Closing date: 3rd February 2019
Interviews will take place on: 13th February 2019