- Post Number: DPHRDZ
- Division: Non-Bournemouth Borough Council Vacancy
- Salary details: £ - £ (Pro rata for part time)
- Contract Type: Casual/Relief
- Employment Status: Casual
- Location: Bournemouth
- Sub Section:
Closing date: 28 February 2019
- Position: Personal Care Assistant. BH1 area
- Hours: 4 hours per week. Usually over 3 days a week Tuesday, Friday and Saturday times are by mutual agreement with client/please advise your availability.
- Salary: Must be self- employed, please advise your rates for consideration.
- Duties: To assist a Gentleman who has had a stroke, he has difficulty with communication and mobility, he is able to walk short distances unaided and uses a wheelchair when out in the community. Support required with going to a lunch club on Tuesdays, going shopping on Friday and going to the synagogue on Saturdays.
- Person specification: Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous. Must to reliable and flexible with hours. Driver with own vehicle is essential. Able to provide evidence of self-employment.
- Please send your CV by email to email@example.com