- Post Number: DPHRLB
- Division: Non-Bournemouth Borough Council Vacancy
- Salary details: £ - £ (Pro rata for part time)
- Contract Type: Casual/Relief
- Employment Status: Variable Hours
- Location: Bournemouth
- Sub Section:
Closing date: 28 January 2019
- Position: Female Personal Care Assistant. BH8 area.
- Hours: 15 hours per week (possible job share, please advise what hours you are applying for)
Monday to Friday Mornings 6.45am – 7.45am
Monday to Thursday Afternoons 3.45pm – 5.15pm
Friday afternoons 2.45 – 4.15pm
Remainder 2.5 hours by mutual agreement over Saturday and Sunday.
- Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Duties: To assist a mum of two who has various health conditions. Support required with personal care dressing and toileting when needed, meal preparation and domestic tasks including laundry and shopping. Support with parenting role including helping to get the children ready for school in the morning and support with collecting them from the bus stop in the afternoon. Also support to access social activities/hobbies for client and her children such as going to the park.
- Person specification: Previous experience in a similar role is preferable. Must have patience, and be reliable. Must hold a current driving licence. Due to personal care a female is required.
- Please send your CV by email to email@example.com