- Post Number: DPHRTW
- Division: Non-Bournemouth Borough Council Vacancy
- Salary details: £ - £ (Pro rata for part time)
- Contract Type: Casual/Relief
- Employment Status: Variable Hours
- Sub Section:
Closing date: 28 February 2019
- Position: Personal Care Assistant. BH8 area, near Castlepoint
- Hours: 10 hours per week. Usually 4 days a week 2.5 hour per day. Times are by mutual agreement with client/please advise your availability.
- Salary: Must be self- employed, please advise your rates for consideration.
- Duties: To assist a Gentleman who has had a stroke, he has difficulty with communication and mobility, he is able to walk short distances unaided. Support with communication tasks, arranging appointment on the telephone and support with admin that requires verbal communication. Support required with getting out into the community such as going to the gym and shopping. Also support with domestic tasks and some personal care, shaving when required.
- Person specification: Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous. Must to reliable and flexible with hours. Driver with own vehicle is essential. Able to provide evidence of self-employment.
- Please send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org