- Post Number: DPZBOF
- Division: Non-Bournemouth Borough Council Vacancy
- Salary details: £ - £ (Pro rata for part time)
- Contract Type: Casual/Relief
- Employment Status: Casual
- Location: Bournemouth
- Sub Section:
Closing date: 31 January 2019
Personal Care Assistant - Part Time – Bournemouth
About the Role:
I am looking for a self-employed Personal Assistant to provide support to my daughter (24 years old), who has Aspergers, social phobia, depression, delayed sleep phase disorder, anxiety and demand avoidance.
I am looking for someone to provide support Monday Afternoon 2 hours, Thursday afternoon 2 hours, and Saturday 4 hours.
Main Duties will include but not limited to:
- Wash up, make lunch, prepare food for evening meal, clean kitchen and kitchen floor, tidy up, vacuum, put away clean laundry and do clothes laundry, check all bins, empty if needed.
- Support with hobbies
- Previous care experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Must have patience, enjoy socialising and be reliable
- Confident to be directive as and when required
- Must be DBS checked
- English speaking
Please send your covering letter and CV to Hayley.email@example.com